September 10, 2008

Thrifty like Me


Are you a Thrift Store junkie? Do you remember in school when the kid who didn't have much money had to shop at the Thrift Store, embarassing Right? Well now it's sort of a different attitude for those Thrift Shoppers. I find pleasure in finding a great deal from bargain shopping. A friend of mine always said she will take quality over quantity any day, at the same time her credit cards are maxed out, while I have a variety of options will money in my purse.

So for those of you who are like me, a true Thrifty, then this is the post for you. With the sales of apparel, gas, food and everything else for that matter being overly priced where do yor need to shop for a bargain price but staying fashionable at the same time.... say it with me people. THRIFT SHOP!!!!

Here are a few of my favorite shops...


Annie Creamcheese Georgetown
3279 M Street NW Washington, DC 20007
202 298-5555



The Remix
645 Pennsylvania Ave SE (between S 6th St & S 7th St)
Washington, DC 20003



Mustard Seed
7349 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 907-4699



No comments: