September 3, 2008

Freak Show


Are all men freaks or just a Freak of Nature? I am finding it difficult to distinguish between the good the bad and the ugly (not features) now that I am back dating. Being in a relationship for a few years has definately blinded me to what's really happening out here. I never imagined it being this hard to find someone that I felt was worthy of spending time with me. Not to sound concieted but I do have standards now... job, goals, respectful, honest (that was funny) and just a genuinly fun person to hang out with. I feel sometimes my options are very limited and almost feeling as if I'm in a Freak Show. At last when they had freak shows back in the day that seperated the freaks from the average person. Now I have to weed through the many two faced people, the three legged pimp, the fire breathing holitosis, the simese twin who always has his homie in tow and finally the wolf boy who on the prowl to impregnate every women they come in contact with. Man how times have changed...

No comments: