September 19, 2008

Chester Molester R.Kelly

I know the man has been cleared of all charges but I myself saw the tape and that was R.Kelly. As far as the young lady goes I don't know her or her age but that was him for sure. I think most older men love young girl and vise verse but the problem is when the youngin is too young. If a 40 year old man wants to have sex with a 16 year old girl then he has a problem. Something is mentally wrong with him and he needs help. I think people are so caught up in the fact that he's a celebrity they forget the severity of the offense. Now let's say the same incident occurred with an average Joe then the world would be condemning his actions. "Oh my god he pissed on a young girl, he deserves to die"!Crazy!

Here's R.Kelly's interview on BET


Flex responds to R.Kelly's interview


Faison responds to Flex response to R.Kelly

No comments: