September 4, 2008

Official: Britney Spear at the VMA's




I am a fan of Britney Spears and am truly looking forward to seeing the new and improved Britney *fingers crossed* this year at the 2008 VMA's on MTV. Suffering from an emotional meltdown is never pretty but when the public sees the destruction 24/7 it's really hard. I am hoping she's working through the demons in her life and look forward to her overcoming her life struggles. She's nominated for three awards: Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, and Video of the Year for "Piece of Me."


"MTV has long played an important role in my career," Spears said in a statement. "How can I not be there to kick off their 25th VMAs? I'm excited to open the entire show, to say hi to my fans and to be nominated."


Click here for Britney's VMA performance playlist.

No comments: