August 5, 2008

Rock Boys in the Building.. Jay Z, Love Nightclub Recap







O.k. well I never really planned on going up to Club Love, I normally just party with the R.E. Band. So when a friend of mines asked me if I wanted to go with her since she was only in town for a few days I happily accepted. As I'm trying to find something to wear I'm thinking to myself I'm going to show off this weekend I can already feel it. Damn if I wasn't right, I partied from Friday night all the way till Monday morning. I couldn't believe the activities I were engaged in and most importantly I relieved a lot of build up stress...By Any Means Necessary! Love brought out a real nice crowd and my girls and I were the baddest in there for real. We met up with some old friends of ours in the V.I.P section and enjoyed the music and wonderful atmosphere. The club was packed and those unable to get V.I.P or pay a little extra for some tickets where in Hell.... Literally. When I tried to journey over to the ladies room I felt as if I was walking into a sauna. So I quickly handled mine then ran to our nice cool spot. Then they started to play my LiL Weezy songs and it was curtains, I was dancing the remainder of the night. Jigga came to the stage and I mean pandemonium exploded, "I love you Jay", one female yelled. In almost 2 seconds what was an empty stage grew to a huge crowd including Hov himself. Then they started playing a nice selection of his songs from Reasonable Doubt to Kingdom Come and we all partied hard. He popped so many bottles of Ace of Spades it was ridiculous. The waitresses and others on the stage started to pass out champagne glasses to hundreds of females lined up near the stage and just filled their glasses. Hov went out with a blast and I am happy to have been apart of the action. Speaking of action, I had a great weekend and that's all I'm going to say lol!!!! Good Looking Jay

No comments: