August 19, 2008

The Hills--Recap







Did you get a chance to watch this season's premiere of the Hills? I can't believe it's finally here and my favorite show is back. Here's a rundown for those of you who are unfamiliar with the Hills, I can't see that happening though. The story is based on this girl named Lauren Conrad who moves to Los Angeles from Laguna Beach to pursue a career in the fashion industry. She meets Heidi Montag and they move in together and are the best of friends. Then Heidi starts dating Spencer who Laurens likes at first then slowly disapproves. Lauren and Heidi's relationship begin to fizzle. She starts an internship at Teen Vogue where she meets Whitney Port.... I can go on and on but in a nutshell the show is built on drama so I'm all for it. I really believe the real star of the show is Audrina, even though they try to push Lauren in everyone's face. Audrina, to me, has much more potential than Lauren, Heidi, Lo and Spencer put together. As far as the housing situation between the girls I do believe as this season continues the fights will get worse and the resentment will prosper. Stay tuned for your weekly crack dose of the Hills, Mondays at 10pm on MTV.

No comments: