August 25, 2008

My Weekend






I had a ball this weekend, even though my plans to go Miami were changed. Due to the weather conditions in Miami I decided not to go this weekend. Instead I relaxed on Friday but Friday night, OMG, I really partied like it was the end of time. I went to the H2O instead of the Tradewinds and dammit I am soooo glad. Young Jeezy performed and I mean he shut D.C. down. A couple of friends of mine and of course yours truly got a table in the V.I.P section to the right of the stage. The drinks were pouring while the crowd waited patiently for Jeezy to hit the stage. About 1.30 here comes Jeezy and from the moment he stepped on the stage until the very end of his set the crowd went wild. The only drawback were the position in which the V.I.P sections are located and the fact that the place was packed to capacity. All in all it was a good night, Jeezy is well respected since all the dudes came out to support him. I will put up pics later.


On Saturday, my cousin Paula had her annual Luau (Hawiian style party) at her lovely home. The party started at 6 and ran until, well that's until the neighbors complained and the po-po's showed up around 1.30 am. D.J. Storman Norman was hitting the 1's and 2's, the bottles were popping, the women were dropping it and those in bathing suits were splashing it up. The crowd was off the chain, this year we had a good ratio of men to women, last year their were too many women for me. Overall I had a ball and the fact that my curls fell before 12 am confirms the party was one if not the best party to date. Great Weekend! Stay tuned for pics later
Update: Pictures from Pool Party at the top...

No comments: