August 5, 2008

Is your Man Homophobic...or Just Gay?


This here is a touchy topic that some find offensive at times. The fact remains there is a large population of men and women who have had at least one homosexual experience, whether willingly or forced, you might still want to stay on the lookout. A real good friend of mine is gay and 'Oh My', the tales he tell, the proof I've witnessed, makes me want to think twice about my choices. But there are are some key signs that I look out for (Now this may not apply to everyone, just some things I look out for when dating a guy) to get the full picture.




  1. Does he get very upset, I mean upset to the point where it appears he want to fight the gay man


  2. Does he seem too-friendly with another gay man i.e. Laughing with him or at him or chatting on the phone for small talk.


  3. Does he hang out with other openly gay men or very gay suspect individuals.


  4. Does his male friends constantly leave behind personal items at his spot i.e. socks, clothing, shoes, prescription bottles or even cell phone chargers.


  5. Does every other picture in his phone contain a picture with him and his "homie". I don't care how harmless they might appear, what man stays cheek to cheek with another.


  6. Does he constantly prefer anal sex before vaginal sex. Or get mad when you tell him "No you prefer the regular way".


I then take a mental note and sum up all my finding. My conclusion is either he really despise men due to their non traditional feminine ways. He has some underlying issue he hasn't quite worked out yet, maybe he spend a majority of his life in prison. Or maybe seeing another gay man is showing him what he's denying. So maybe he's in denial and on the DL or baby your man is pretty much gay if he fits into any of these questions.



I suspect he's homophobic for a reason... that mirror is a MoFo!!!

Source

No comments: