July 7, 2008

Sex, Gossip, Fashion, News and more!



Here I go as I am trying this blogging thing one more time. No need to go into details as to what happened to my previous blog... we all know. I will start my blog over and introduce myself to those who haven't been here before. And it goes a lil sumthing like dis!!
Along this journey I will introduce you to my life and everything that evolves around it. Whether that's fashion, news, gossip, sexuality.. the topics are endless. I have traveled a long road to get my blog back and understands the bus doesn't stop here.. I've lost a few friends along the way and have been introduced to new ones. Life is hard but even harder alone... especially without a shoulder to lean on from time to time. Feel free to contact me via email with any topic ideas, questions, or just girl/guy talk..

No comments: