July 29, 2008

Respect My Vote!




I am constantly stressing to all those who will listen, Vote.... Instead of always complaining about the problems become apart of the solution. This year's election is not only historic but very important to the way of life for all Americans. At an event here in D.C. featuring T.I., Young Berg, D.C native Wale, Maino, Dawn from Danity Kane, DJ Green Lantern and many others. The campaign slogan, "Respect My Vote!" and t-shirts were unveiled at the 9:30 Club. The campaign will gather key influential figures in the entertainment and athletic community to raise awareness to the importance of voting. Are you registered?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its August 09 now, and I'd like to know how all the hope and change is working out for you. Sounds like it was One Big Ass Mistake America.
Historic? Yea, so was the vote for change in 1932 Germany.
Be careful what you vote for...